New Friends

Recently, I met few new friends. Which is awesome because it never really occur to me that I'm gonna have a good social life after I finish my diploma and working at a deserted place (away from friends, that's what I meant).

To be completely honest I like meeting new friends, and by that I mean not in a big number at the same time. Like going to a party with friends and meeting few strangers and having to hangout with them because they happen to be my friends' friend. You see, I'm an awkward person. I may look comfortable around you the first or second or third times we met, but the truth is I'm awkward and that's it. I'm gonna have a mild social anxiety, like omg how to make this works? How to start a conversation? (usually nak start conversation tu senang but to keep it going, I selalu fail). The urge to don't want to be left out among the group, is energy draining. I'll ended up being quiet and introvert, playing with my phone most of the time, and laugh at their jokes which I don't get sometimes. And when it comes to me talking, with all eyes staring at me and concentrating at me, I'll go blank. Hate to be the center of attention to the point I selalu fucked up dalam class presentation.

Which reminds me when I was in high school and primary school. I used to move so often. Here's the list of my schools:
1. SK Puteri Seremban
2. SK Seremban 2A
3. SK Sungai Choh, Rawang
4. SK Selayang Utama
5. SMK Ideal Heights, Selayang
and lastly
6.SMK Puteri Seremban

God know how anxiety I am, having to move to new places and new schools, leaving my old friends that I've just about to getting comfortable with (which is hard and take a while, because I'm quite shy back then).

But the point is, I actually like meeting and making new friends, befriending everyone. I don't like sticking with one group. It's like sticking to one place. Pun begitu, I still stick to few close friends lah. Exploring a human, is like exploring a new place. The more friends you have, the more experience you're going to have too. Sebab kita boleh explore each other's interest and hobi. Kalau ada kawan suka makan, dia akan bawa kita to few new places and introduce kita tempat makan yang best-best. Kalau ada kawan minat hiking, dia boleh bawa kita hiking. Kalau ada kawan minat band metal, kita boleh belajar dengar/explore lagu baru, join dia tengok gig. I am flexible as fuck. And everybody is awesome and weird and boring and fun and fucked up and full of surprises if we get to know them. So go figure.