Hai hantu

I'm not really a good story teller. My major purpose of having this blog is to share a boring (or I can say, a syok sendiri) stories about anything that revolves around me but here I am having no idea what to write. Ada je, tapi semua save dekat draft because I don't find my writing method and my story or my idea/feeling/opinion interesting enough to be shared to the whole world.

But to tell you the truth I really have a lot of unspoken things going on my mind. I don't know and I can't put it to words. Sometimes I wonder how can you people talk and open up to others so easily. Or maybe its just me. If you never ask me anything, you'll know nothing.

So here's my ask.fm, sama kepam dan berhabuk macam blog ini jugak, just in case you wanna ask me anything. Or kalau nak seek advice/opinion, I know this is not the right place but hey maybe you can give me a try?

ask.fm/nunurara